Let's hear it for the Class of 2021! Regardless if they are finishing college or high school (or even kindergarten), these graduates have a lot to be proud of. The Class of 2020 had great challenges as Rona and her COVID-19 pandemic disrupted their senior years. However, she not only interfered with this class's senior year, she also did the same for last part of their junior year to boot.
And all y'all thought y'all had it hard by having to walk to school uphill in the snow BOTH ways. This year's graduates had to attend class online, mask up a lot, live with modified rites of passages (homecoming, prom, and campus events), and had to do all of that with their "coworkers" like roommates, parents, and siblings.
Texas Snax wants to help y'all celebrate these wonderful alumni as they faced challenges so few of the rest of us had to confront. Here are some gift ideas to consider for the rightfully proud grads. Be sure to order them soon so that they'll arrive before the big day.
- Buc-ee's "Most Eager to Graduate" shirt is a perfect idea. It is a funny way for the wearer to proclaim: "I survived!"
- A tabletop BBQ pit will make a grad's life so much easier and tastier. Whether they're moving out of home for the first time, into a dorm (with a safe place to grill), or into an apartment as they begin a career, the grill will enable them to make far more than ramen noodles.
- Don't forget the barbecue sauces and rubs. They make a perfect pairing to the tabletop grill.
- Any adult needs liquid motivation, which ranges from coffee, caffeinated soda, and energy drinks. While we urge y'all to enjoy responsibly and in moderation, Buc-ee's has a great line of tumblers that keep hot beverages hot and cold ones cold so that a graduate can stay awake and operating.
- Let's face it. None of us outgrow our beloved childhood stuffed animals. So, a perfect way to help a graduate celebrate their rite of passage is a by giving them a plush Buc-ee who will help comfort them when adulting gets tough.
- Of course, y'all can't forget Beaver Nuggets. They along with other assorted snacks from Buc-ee's will fit well into a care package for the members of Class of 2021 as they embark on new adventures.
Finally, y'all may want to see how Leonor Alonso threw a Buc-ee's themed birthday party for one of her kiddos. Not only will this inspire a truly memorable graduation party, it'll remind those whipper snappers to avoid getting old and dull. Life is too short.