(Image of Christmas stockings courtesy of flickr user Eden, Janine and Jim.)
As Andy Williams famously sung, "It's the most wonderful time of the year." That's right; it's the holiday season. While many of us don't need a holiday in order to party, this is certainly a great time to celebrate anyway.
A very common tradition during the holiday season in the United States is to hang Christmas stockings above a fireplace. That way either on his way in or out, Santa Claus will leave treats and small presents in them for the owner of each stocking. As Santa has billions of people to visit and bring presents for each Xmas, he doesn't mind some hints of what each person likes and wants.
Fortunately, Buc-ee's has plenty of treats and items that are well suited for Santa when stuffing stockings. Here are some ideas to give him when y'all write him a letter or corner him at a mall to sit on his lap.
- Beaver Nuggets - This is a no brainer. These sweet morsels of heaven are so popular that they're best sellers. They also fit nicely in a stocking.
- Candy - Who doesn't like candy? Fortunately, Buc-ee's does the impossible; it makes perfectly great things even better. These include: 12 Flavor Gummi Bears, Orange Slices, Peach Gummi Rings, Cotton Candy, Salt Water Taffy, and many other delicious options.
- Nuts - Now, we'll confess that it's rather hard to put freshly roasted and seasons nuts into a stocking; Santa has a long way to travel. However, that doesn't mean that they're not any less yummy packaged. Good thing that y'all have a wide variety of choices to ask for ranging from almonds, cashews, peanuts, and pecans that come in several varieties like chocolate covered, sweet and spicy, and Cajun.
- Barbeque Sauces & Rubs - Santa has no reason to forget the BBQ pit masters out there. There are plenty of choices that fit perfectly into a stocking. These would make a perfect stocking stuffer to someone who is also getting a barbecue grill for Christmas.
- Buc-ee's Shirts - Santa knows that it's really easy to roll up a shirt nicely so that it'll fit into a stocking well. This ain't his first rodeo ya know.
We would love to hear about y'all's stockings Christmas morning. Use the comments on this blog post or our Facebook page to let us know what Santa brought y'all.